3.24.2012

Lily's baby Gift

My cousin is having a baby shower today. Unfortunately I am sick and can't go but I am sending the gift I made last night. ;) I am getting much better at creating Subway Art now. My first project will ironically go on my wall and is not the best but that is OK.

This is a grouping of four 7x14 canvases and then I used vinyl lettering that I cut with my Cricut then put layers and layers of paint on to make the subway art. To make the subway art two different colors I painted the dark grey layer, laid done the letters, painted a light grey letter, laid down the flourishes, and then painted the last colored layers



I also made the card last week. I didn't even know they were the colors of her baby room. :) The background stamp is Hero Arts, the Butterflyes are made by Studio Calico and the paper is made by My Minds Eye. The sentiment reads "Welcome" "Little Cullen Cousin"

No comments:

Post a Comment