7.27.2012

Bossy Scrapbooker

My friend Diana and I decided to Facetime challenge each other to create a project using supplies that we love but don't use often enough.  We had a ton of fun.  This is what I came up with.


Challenge #1: Make a card using: 
-paper from My Minds Eye's Away We Go 6x6 paper pad
-stamps
-banner dies from My Favorite Things
I ended up using my flip die and adding a Pebbles stamp, Lawn Fawn stamps, Technique Tuesday stamps, Doodlebug buttons, Studio Calico wood vernier shapes, and twine to the mix. 

Challenge #2:  Make a layout using:
-twine
-three different pattern papers from My Mind's Eye's Away We Go 6x6 paper pad
-Papertrey Inks Label and Die set


We had a ton of fun challenging each other to do somthing different.  Thanks Di.  I hope we do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment