7.13.2012

Craft Warehouse Guest Designer California Mini Album

I am thrilled to design for Craft Warehouse!  I love Craft Warehouse.  They not only sell crafting products but they sell inspiration that sparks my creativity.  Just walking into their store is a wonderful experience for me.
I am excited to show you my Craft Warehouse inspired mini book today.  This project was a ton of fun.  I had a blast spraying and staining Heidi Swapp Color Magic papers and Banner Delights with all sorts of Studio Calico Mister Huey's Sprays and Tim Holtz Distress Stains.  There is nothing like being able to create your project not only in design but being able to style and dye your own paper to go with it.  I also used the Canvas Corp 6x6 Stitched Book.  It's thick canvas pages and the design of the book was so much fun to alter and play with.  I enjoyed this project from start to finish. 

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO:

For a tutorial video explaining how I made this album and a full flip through tour visit Craft Warehouse's Blog. 

http://shopcraftwarehouse.blogspot.com/2012/07/canvas-corp-and-heidi-swapp-mini-album.html


1 comment:

  1. Hi, i followed the link to your blog from the Craft Warehouse site which I found while searching for Heidi Swapp Color Magic. Your canvas mini is the most inspiring mini book I've seen in quite a while and I loved the video. I'm happy there are more photos here on your blog as the video is lightning fast! Had to keep pausing it. My dc are all teenagers now but we visited Disney in 2004 and I never scrapped it (only did 2 random LOs)... Happy memories of our trip came flooding back. So thanks for a wonderful mini book and video... I'd love to see more videos from you :)
    Kind regards,
    Mandy McK (Moogieof4)

    ReplyDelete