7.02.2013

Big Picture Class - Phone Photography Project

I am currently taking a class from Big Picture Scrapbooking.  It is called the Phone Photography Project.  I originally took the class to get more knowledge about phone photography for my class at the high school but it is only the second day and I am having so much fun!  Today my kids and I did an initial scavenger hunt taking photos with my phone as we found them and then put the photos into a collage using an app named Fuzel.   We laughed and drove around town like crazy people trying to find the letters we needed.  The kids loved it.  This is the final product.  I may even frame them for my wall.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth - I just popped in to introduce myself. I am taking Michelle Wooderson's Sweet Summertime class and saw you there. Great blog and scrapbook pages. I'm taking Ali Edwards' Phone Photography class too!!!! So funny :) I've been on vaca though so I haven't actually done any of the challenges yet. You've inspired me though. Thanks! Have a great time doing both - hope I see you around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, you are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words. :)

      Delete