8.16.2013

Weekend Project #4 More School Fun

Another one of my projects that needed to get done this summer was making some numbers for the desks of my classroom and the computers. 

Since I am a Photography and Yearbook Teacher I thought Cameras and Shutters would be very appropriate for my classroom.  I fell in love with these little Camera Labels from Loni Stevens.  The labels make the perfect group labels for my desks.  I finished off the cut by using red Stickles to dress up the hearts in the center. 
For my computers in my classroom I made 1 1/2 inch square numbers.  I left them on the sheet for now but scored the sheet into squares so that I can run in through the laminator as one piece then cut it when I am done.  LOVE these Shutters by Alaa' K and Number Tag Set by Loni Stevens. 
I also needed numbers for my student seats.  The Project Life Honey & Jade sets were perfect for this project.  I pulled out two cards of 31 different designs to number 1-31.  I wanted a matching set to randomly draw student numbers.  I then used my Silhouette to cut out the numbers 1-31 and glued them on. 
I'm looking forward to getting these on my tables and equipment.  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment